VACANT PROPERTY STAGING
People buy a home that they become emotionally attached to in some way. It is hard to feel a connection to an empty space. Only 10% of home buyers can picture the potential of a vacant property.
If you are hoping to sell it, you may find that buyers can have a hard time realizing the potential in a home that is empty. They may have difficulty seeing how their own furniture would fit in that empty space. Buyers may also wonder about the purpose of an empty room. Is it a spare bedroom, or could it be used for an office or den?
Defining the functionality of space will gain the most prospective buyers.
Vacant Property Staging Process
STAGE WELL - SELL WELL
- Initial visit at the property
- Measuring and taking photos of each room
- Evaluating what furniture and decorative accessories are needed to fit the style of the home and the profile of the target buyer
- Collaborating with a furniture rental company that will fit your budget and home style
- Sourcing additional accessories such as bedding, throw pillows, towels and etc. needed for desired design
- Coordinating and presence on furniture delivery day aka Staging day
- Placing all of the accessories /art and setting the Stage
- Packing up our accessories, and supervising the removal of the renal furniture, when the property is sold
- Investment range $150 – $15,000
Vacant Home Staging Expert In North NJ & New York City
Stats have proven that well-staged homes sell faster and often for more money. 95% of our projects are vacant homes and by creating an aspirational lifestyle by the art of Staging, potential buyers are buying into.
- Let’s start with a free preview of the VACANT property you would like to stage. I will be happy to visit your property to recommend which rooms and areas to stage for the greatest impact.
- Receive a free quote to fit your needs.
- Book your stage date. We can deliver with 3-5 business days.